We added multi-factor authentication to access things like account settings. If you want to access your account settings you’ll need to click on a link in your email to be able to get access to that page. Important: This requires that you have a valid email address in your user profile.
This is part of our ongoing efforts to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) website at
After you click on the button to confirm your identity, you will be taken to your account profile page.
This authentication covers the security for many of the pages under the account menu, and when you click the link in the email it means you won't have to reauthorize for another 24 hours.
If you are having an issue with the authentication email please make sure you are doing the following.
1. You need to click on the link in the email using the same browser and device you plan to use to navigate the site with. You can not click on the link using your cell phone then use a computer to access your account.
2. You need to click on the link within 30 minutes of the email being sent.
3. When you click on the link it will make a new tab in your browser. You need to make sure you have the setting in your browser to allow this tab to pop up.
4. You will have access to all windows generated after the authentication has been verified, you will not have access to windows or tabs generated before the authentication.
5. Make sure that the email address attached to your account is valid.
6. Make sure that your account is set to receive emails from The Game Crafter. If not, contact support so we can change the setting.
7. Check your spam folder for the email.