Activate Prototype Page
Tabletop.Events has a prototypes system for conventions like Protospiel and Unpub so that their attendees can submit what game prototypes they are bringing to the convention. This allows everyone to see what games will be available to play in advance, and express interest in those games. Other conventions may also use the Prototypes if desired.
- Open the home page for your convention.
- Go to Convention Tools > Convention Setup > Settings.
- This will display the Edit Convention Settings screen.
- Find the Enable prototypes? field and set to Yes.
- This adds a Prototypes link in the Attend menu on your convention home page.
- Additional information for prototype submitters can be found here: Submit / View Prototypes