Create / Manage Tabletop.Events Account
TTE accounts are necessary to purchase badges, tickets, merch, etc. for any convention that uses TTE as their convention platform.
- Navigate to the Tabletop.Events website, then click on the Log In link in the top right corner of the page.
- This will take you to the Login/Create An Account page. Complete the fields in the Create An Account section with your personal information. Then click on the "Create Account" button at the bottom of the page.
- The TTE page will look like this.
- You must go to your email and find the email from firstname.lastname@example.org titled "Confirm Your Identity". It will look like this:
- Click on the "Confirm Your Identity" button.
- You can now buy badges, tickets, merch, etc. from conventions using TTE.
- To manage your account, log into your TTE account, click on Preferences & Settings on the right side of the page under Account.
- Here you can manage your Account Information, Email, Preferences, Connect Social Media, Third-Party Integrations, Internet Technologies, Change Password, and Permanently Deactivate Account.
How Will My Name Be Used?
There are a couple of different places where you'll enter your name in Tabletop.Events:
- You'll have the opportunity to add both a user name and a real name to your account. Your real name is the name that will be used for credit card transactions, and will be auto-filled when you purchase a badge for yourself through our site.
- When you purchase a badge through our site, you can determine whether to use your full name, a nickname, the first initial of your name, etc. This name will be used on your badge itself, as well as on any tickets and attendee lists for events that you attend during the convention using this badge. This way, you can control how much of your name can be seen by the public.