Refund Booths / Booth Add-ons / Sponsorships
Convention organizers set the refund deadlines for their conventions. Contact the convention organizers to determine the refund policy for booths, booth add-ons and sponsorships. This may differ from the regular attendee refund deadline.. If you paid convenience fees on your original transaction, those fees will not be refunded. Additionally some conventions may choose to withhold a percentage of the item refund for administrative purposes. See your receipt for more information.
You can being the refund process from multiple locations:
Refunds from My Receipts
- If you wish to review your receipt, click on your username in the upper right hand corner of the Tabletop.Events website.
- In the Conventions section, click on My Receipts.
- Click on the receipt number you wish to review.
If a refund is available, you will see a "Refund" button to the right of the line item.
Refunds from Exhibitor Application
- If you wish to review your booth details, go to the homepage of the convention and go to Exhibitors > Apply to Exhibit or Exhibitors / Sponsor > Apply to Exhibit & Sponsor.
- In the Existing Applications section, click on the "Booths" button next to your application.
- You can click the "Remove" button next to your booth to start the refund.